Your investment makes a difference.
Our ability to protect a child from further abuse and to pave the way to a safe, loving, permanent home depends on your donation. Research shows that children with a CASA do better than those without one. Children who have a CASA perform better in school, reach permanency more quickly and are kept from being lost in the system. Your participation and unrestricted gift strengthens our ability to support the abused and neglected children of Smith, Wood, and Van Zandt Counties.
CASA for Kids of East Texas is a 501(c)3 public charity. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Donations of any amount make a difference! Here’s a sample of how we use your funds:
- $1200 provides a Court Appointed Volunteer Advocate for one full year!
- $500 trains 3 new volunteer advocates
- $100 provides continuing education for 20 volunteer advocates
- $50 enables an advocate to visit a child temporarily placed outside city limits.
- $25 gives a child an experience with his/her court appointed special advocate.
“Homes, schools, everything..is constantly changing. The only constant was my CASA volunteer. Without her, I would have been lost in the system,” -Former Foster Care Child
Will you invest in a child? Please contact 903.597.7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org