Sponsoring an event and fundraising is an exciting way for community businesses, corporations, and individuals to partner with us
Saturday, JUNE 4, 2022
Passport To Fashion is
- CASA for Kids of East Texas will heavily market this event and participating vendors through social networking marketing, mass mailings, website, and more.
- Vendors may enter one ensemble in the Fashion Show.
- Vendors may include one insert in the attendee’s goodie bag.
- Brick-and-mortar vendors will be listed/promoted in the Passport to Fashion Program with shoppers throughout the event day.
- Onsite Pop-Up vendors will have face-to-face time with shoppers.
- Vendors will donate 10% of the day’s proceeds to CASA for Kids of East Texas (donation due within two weeks of the event (by June 18, 2022).
- Vendors will provide at least one item towards door prizes/grand prize.
- Vendors will help promote the event.
- Vendors will post CASA for Kids of East Texas brochures from June 1-5.
The registration deadline is Friday, April 29, 2022. Contact Mary Jo Burgess at 903.597.7725 x109, firstname.lastname@example.org, for information.
Passport To Fashion - Vendor Registration
7th Annual Caught Doing Good For Kids
April 1, 2022
Join us for a virtual fishing tournament on Friday, April 1, 2022. Gather a team of virtual fishing friends (as few or as many as you like), register with email@example.com, then start fishing for money among your friends, family, co-workers, social media, and any other avenue you can think of. We’d love to have as many teams as possible on-site on April 1 but you can participate via Zoom and you can start fundraising as soon as you register. It isn’t too late to get a team or contribute to your favorite team.
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE TEAM!
There are several ways to help your favorite team get “off the hook”.
♥Donate to their Facebook fundraiser (see links below)
♥Online at tylercasa.com (be sure to include the team name in the comment section)
♥Venmo @casaforkidsofet (be sure to include the team name in the “What’s it for?” section)
♥Checks can be mailed or dropped off at CASA for Kids of East Texas, 3616 West Way St., Tyler, TX, 75703
♥Cash can be dropped off at CASA
♥Set up a jar to collect your co-worker’s change!
Tap on your favorite team’s facebook fundraiser link to donate:
Caught Doing Good For Kids is an annual fundraiser for CASA for Kids of East Texas. CASA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (Visit GuideStar Charity Check to learn more about our organization.)
Contact Katherine Elliott for more information at 903.597.7725 x110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org