CASA’S NEW CAMPUS: 3616 West Way St., Tyler
CASA for Kids of East Texas purchased a new “campus” in July of 2020 and began renovations soon after. We are so excited to announce that one of our buildings (Administration) is complete and staff has moved in!! Renovations are underway for the remodeling of our future “Center,” with an anticipated completion date in May! The Center will feature a Children’s Visitation area and toy room in half of the building, and a large Conference/training area in the other. Our final phase will be the creation of an outdoor children’s area with a playground and pathway for walks and biking. We invite you to drop by and see our progress.
Making CASA’s dream facility become a reality.
- Triple the square footage.
- Two buildings (1 for offices, 1 for Training and Child Visitations)
- Triple the training and meeting space.
- Children’s Visitation Room and Playground for on-site visits between children and their advocate.
- Space for all staff and future growth.
- Large Volunteer Resource/Project Room.
- Adult and Child Library.
- Large room for toys and other children’s needs.
- And much more.
- Peaceful land for possible playground, picnic area, walk/bike path.