- Triple the square footage.
- Two buildings (1 for offices, 1 for Training and Child Visitations)
- Triple the training and meeting space.
- Children’s Visitation Room and Playground for on-site visits between children and their advocate.
- Space for all staff and future growth.
- Large Volunteer Resource/Project Room.
- Adult and Child Library.
- Large room for toys and other children’s needs.
- And much more.
- Peaceful land for possible playground, picnic area, walk/bike path.
Help CASA purchase, renovate and furnish our new home. We now have a contract on this dream “campus.” Help us fulfill this vision.
- $100,000 Children’s Visitation Center
- $50,000 Toy & Supply Room
- $50,000 Volunteer Project & Resource Area
- $50,000 Children’s Outdoor Play Ground
- $50,000 Executive Office
- $50,000 Board & Conference Room
- $10,000 Child & Advocate Mural Painting
- $5,000 Recognition in Children’s Area
- $1,000 Listed on “Giving Tree”
- $100 Inclusion of a wallet-sized photo, business card, or personal note included in time capsule commemorating CASA’s 30 years of service and scheduled to be opened in 2050.
When donating, please indicate your donation is for BUILD CASA 4 KIDS in the notes section or via email to email@example.com.
Mail to or drop off at CASA for Kids of East Texas, 3616 West Way St., Tyler Texas 75703