help abused and neglected children with a gift today!
checks or cash donations
Please mail or drop off at CASA for Kids of East Texas, 3616 West Way St., Tyler Texas 75703
text to give
Text the word TYLERCASA to 56651. It’s that easy!
Select CASA for Kids of East Texas and .5% of the purchase price is donated to CASA, at no cost to you. Same products, same prices.
AmazonSmile customers can now support CASA for Kids of East Texas in the Amazon shopping app on iOS and Android mobile phones! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations.
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
- Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
For those of you that would like to gift specific items, wish lists are available on Amazon. Just select one of the options below, add the items you would like to purchase to your shopping cart, when you place your order Amazon will ship directly to CASA for Kids of East Texas. Both of these lists will evolve over time due to needs (perhaps a foster child aging out and going to college) or upcoming events (such as back to school).
Amazon Gift Cards can be purchased online and delivered electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us meet individual needs of children such as formula, diapers, etc.
HELP CASA ADVOCATE FOR AN ABUSED OR NEGLECTED CHILD
Your tax-deductible gift, of any amount, one-time or recurring, helps us help children. CASA recruits, trains and supports volunteer advocates who serve as the child’s guardian ad litem, working for the child’s best interests. All gifts are promptly acknowledged. Rest assured, that your gift will be frugally utilized. CASA for Kids of East Texas is a Platinum Level GuideStar recipient, an award winner from Locals Love Us and the 2018 Better Business Bureau Charity Award Winner.
- Pay monthly, quarterly, semiannually.
- Call 903.597.7725 to be invoiced
- You may donate here:
Memorials and Honorariums
Pay tribute to someone special. CASA will send a special card to the recipient and thank you acknowledgment to you.Your voice will always be heard as the voice of a child.It is a permanent way to support CASA, and your gift will be used according to your wishes:
- Special recognition of a loved one – please note the type of recognition and name of honoree in the “purpose” section of your donation.
- If donating online, select this button to transfer you, then add the honoree’s name, address to send the note to, and note if it is a memorial or honorarium in the “special instructions to seller” section at the top of the online donation form.
CASA for Kids of East Texas has numerous sponsorship opportunities year-round. Partner with us for a project or special event and receive benefits. Examples include: Sponsor our annual Caught Doing Good for Kids social media connections community fundraiser and competition, annual Justice is Served GALA: Dinner, Entertainment and Auction (multiple sponsorship levels); Children’s Needs and Normalcy Project; Monthly Continuing Education Programs; Monthly Advocacy Training, and more! Contact email@example.com for more information.
BUILD CASA 4 KIDS
Let’s make history together! We are purchasing and renovating a facility twice the current size to meet the needs of our children, volunteers, staff and partners.
- Envision a dedicated playroom and outdoor area where advocates can meet quietly with children to build relationships and determine needs and progress. We have never had this before.
- Envision a new training center with 3 times the training/meeting space of our current facility.
- Envision a large area to store and display items for children including toys, school supplies, hygiene items and other necessities.
Your donation will help us make our dreams a reality!
- Celebrate our 30 year anniversary with a $100 donation and inclusion in our TIME CAPSULE to be buried in 2020 and opened in 2050. Donors may include a wallet-size picture, business card or personal note and will be invited to personally place the item in the capsule at the event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or donate online, adding a note in the “special instructions to seller” comment section.
CASA for Kids of East Texas’s annual audit and additional information can be viewed on GuideStar at https://www.guidestar.org/profile/75-2319553. Also, visit the Better Business Bureau’s website at https://www.bbb.org/east-texas/charity-reviews/charity-local/casa-for-kids-of-east-texas-in-tyler-tx-28058027.
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation. With approval, donors may be recognized publicly and/or through social media platforms. CASA utilizes paypal for processing on-line transactions. Financial information is not retained by CASA for Kids of East Texas. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.