checks or cash donations
CASA for Kids of East Texas, 3728 Southpark Drive, Tyler Texas 75703
You cannot access AmazonSmile through the Amazon mobile app on your phone, but you can seach for AmazonSmile on your phone browser and then save it to your browser home page to access in the future. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
HELP CASA ADVOCATE FOR AN ABUSED OR NEGLECTED CHILD
Your tax-deductible gift, of any amount, one-time or recurring, helps us help children. CASA recruits, trains and supports volunteer advocates who serve as the child’s guardian ad litem, working for the child’s best interests. All gifts are promptly acknowledged. Rest assured, that your gift will be frugally utilized. CASA for Kids of East Texas is a Platinum Level GuideStar recipient, an award winner from Locals Love Us and the 2018 Better Business Bureau Charity Award Winner.
- Pay monthly, quarterly, semiannually
- Click the donate button
- Call 903.597.7725 to be invoiced
Memorials and Honorariums
Pay tribute to someone special. CASA will send a special card to the recipient and thank you acknowledgment to you.
- Special recognition of a loved one – please note the type of recognition and name of honoree in the “purpose” section of your donation
- If donating online, add the honoree’s name, address to send the note to, and if it is a memorial or honorarium in the “special instructions to seller” section at the top of the online donation form.
Your voice will always be heard as the voice of a child.
- Permanent way to support CASA
- Your gift will be used according to your wishes
CASA for Kids of East Texas has numerous sponsorship opportunities year-round. Partner with us for a project or special event and receive benefits. Examples include: Sponsor our annual Caught Doing Good for Kids social media connections community fundraiser and competition, annual Justice is Served GALA: Dinner, Entertainment and Auction (multiple sponsorship levels); Children’s Needs and Normalcy Project; Monthly Continuing Education Programs; Monthly Advocacy Training, and more! Contact email@example.com for more information.
Let’s make history together! We are purchasing and renovating a facility twice the current size to meet the needs of our children, volunteers, staff and partners.
- Envision a dedicated playroom and outdoor area where advocates can meet quietly with children to build relationships and determine needs and progress. We have never had this before.
- Envision a new training center with 3 times the training/meeting space of our current facility.
- Envision a large area to store and display items for children including toys, school supplies, hygiene items and other necessities.
Your donation will help us make our dreams a reality!
Celebrate our 30 year anniversary with a $100 donation and inclusion in our TIME CAPSULE to be buried in 2020 and opened in 2050. Donors may include a wallet-size picture, business card or personal note and will be invited to personally place the item in the capsule at the event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or donate online, adding a note in the “special instructions to seller” comment section.
CASA for Kids of East Texas’s annual audit and additional information can be viewed on GuideStar at https://www.guidestar.org/profile/75-2319553. Also, visit the Better Business Bureau’s website at https://www.bbb.org/east-texas/charity-reviews/charity-local/casa-for-kids-of-east-texas-in-tyler-tx-28058027.
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation. With approval, donors may be recognized publicly and/or through social media platforms. CASA utilizes paypal for processing on-line transactions. Financial information is not retained by CASA for Kids of East Texas. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.