- Pay monthly, quarterly, semiannually
- Click the donate button and follow directions, or
- Call our office, 903.597.7725, to be invoiced
Memorials and Honorariums allow you to pay tribute to someone special
CASA will send a special card to the recipient and thank you acknowledgment to you.
- Special recognition of a loved one – please note the type of recognition and name of honoree in the “purpose” section of your donation
- If donating online, please add the honoree’s name, address to send the note to, and if it is a memorial or honorarium in the “special instructions to seller” section at the top of the online donation form.
Planned Giving is a charitable gift that you and your financial planner set up. Your voice will always be heard as the voice of a child.
- Permanent way to support CASA
- Your money will be used according to your wishes
“I believe in what you do.”
Did you know that Van Zandt County ranks amongst the top 15% of counties in Texas for the numbers of children removed from their homes due to abuse and neglect? Many Van Zandt County agencies, community leaders, elected officials, law enforcement, court representatives, church leaders, CPS representatives and concerned citizens have joined together to “impact” these numbers by raising awareness in the community, recruiting foster parents and volunteers and enhancing services for families. Help us help children in Van Zandt County with a tax-deductible donation to CASA designated for IMPACT. Type “IMPACT” in the “special instructions to the seller” section at the top of the online donation form if donating online. Contact Mary Jo Burgess, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Check out the IMPACT website.